FAQ: Modifying Child Support

Our Attorney Aaron Irving sat down to discuss the ins and outs of modifying child support and the caveats the may arise.  Modification is requested most commonly within Family Law. However, there are multiple areas where modification can be obtained, from child support and time sharing to alimony.

To learn more about modification and receive answers and help for your situation, contact us here.