Aaron, a Central Florida native, graduated from Leesburg High School, Leesburg, Florida. Thereafter, Aaron attended The Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida, and while in Tallahassee, Aaron worked as a legislative intern for both the Florida Senate and Florida House of Representatives.
After attending Florida Coastal School of Law and successfully passing the Florida Bar in 2010, Aaron began his legal career working with individuals affected by the BP Oil Spill as a contract attorney and local counsel for the Jacksonville, Florida office. In 2011, Aaron opened his own boutique law practice and subsequently merged this practice with Integrity Law, P.A. in 2013.
- B.S. cum laude, The Florida State University
- Triple Minor in History, Political Philosophy, and Religion
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, JWLA
- Advisory Committee Member, Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Paralegal Department
- Barrister, The Florida Family Law American Inn of Court
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Record Sealing/Expungement
- Foreclosure Defense