Troy is the founding attorney of Integrity Law. Troy grew up in Lakeland, Florida and attended Florida Southern College in Lakeland. Thereafter, Troy moved to Jacksonville in 2005 to attend Florida Coastal School of Law and graduated in the top 15 percent of his class.
While at Florida Coastal, Troy achieved three of the highest awards in a class, known as a book award, in the areas of remedies, pre-litigation drafting and criminal procedure.
In addition to his work for the firm, he volunteers his time doing pro bono work for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid. Troy also works as a Guardian Ad Litem representing the best interests of children in the dependency system.
- B.S. cum laude, Florida Southern College
- Double Major in Accounting and Finance
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law
- Certificate in Family Law
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, JWLA
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Barrister, The Florida Family Law American Inn of Court
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Small Business Law
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury